Closing in on Post-Thrombotic Syndrome: The Latest Updates
• Indicate the role and limitations of conservative therapies (medications and compression stockings) for PTS
• Evaluate the currently available stenting platforms indicated for the treatment of deep venous obstruction
• Identify optimal deep and superficial treatment options for patients with PTS based on patient symptoms and pathophysiology
1. Active Internet connection (DSL or Cable). Dial-up connection will have constant buffering problem.
2. Compatible with Windows PC and MAC (256 MB of RAM or higher)
3. Activity is best viewed on Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher, Safari 5.0 or higher and Firefox 29.0 or higher
4. Adobe Flash Player 12.0 (or higher). Click here to download Adobe Flash Player for free.
5. Adobe Reader to print certificate. Click here to download Adobe Reader for free.
6. Allow ActiveX controls to run on your computer: If the yellow strip appears on the top of your web browser while running the Webcast, right click on it and select Allow blocked contents to run.
Turn the Pop-up blocker off: On the Tools menu, point to Pop-up Blocker, and then click Turn Off Pop-up Blocker
Associate Professor of Radiology, Surgery, and Medicine
Division of Interventional Radiology
Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine