From Risk Assessment to Treatment: Real-World Approaches to PAH
Click the "View Activity" button to view this activity.View Activity
CME/CE is no longer available for this activity
• Risk assessment and stratification
• Use of oral combination therapies
• Management of PAH patients during COVID-19
• Evaluate current real-world practices for the management of PAH with combination therapy and within the context of COVID-19
• Review recent clinical data that inform the safety and efficacy of individual PAH treatments and combination therapies
• Discuss emerging clinical research initiatives in PAH and their potential impact on both current and future patient care plans
• Impactful Publications From 2020
• Experiences With Combination Therapy in Clinical Practice
• COVID-19 and PAH
• Emerging Treatments for PAH
1. Active Internet connection (DSL or Cable). Dial-up connection will have constant buffering problem.
2. Compatible with Windows PC and MAC (256 MB of RAM or higher)
3. Activity is best viewed on Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher, Safari 5.0 or higher and Firefox 29.0 or higher
4. Adobe Flash Player 12.0 (or higher). Click here to download Adobe Flash Player for free.
5. Adobe Reader to print certificate. Click here to download Adobe Reader for free.
6. Allow ActiveX controls to run on your computer: If the yellow strip appears on the top of your web browser while running the Webcast, right click on it and select Allow blocked contents to run.
Turn the Pop-up blocker off: On the Tools menu, point to Pop-up Blocker, and then click Turn Off Pop-up Blocker
Kim A. Eagle MD Endowed Professor of Cardiovascular Medicine
Director of the Pulmonary Hypertension Program
University of Michigan
Ann Arbor, MI