A Closer Look at PAH Diagnosis, Screening, and Risk Assessment
Click the "View Activity" button to view this activity.View Activity
CME/CE is no longer available for this activity
• Discuss recent changes to the clinical definition of PAH and their relevance to clinical practice
• Describe best practices for the use of algorithms and tools to improve diagnosis of PAH
• Apply risk assessment strategies to inform multidimensional approaches to the management of PAH
• Risk assessment
1. Active Internet connection (DSL or Cable). Dial-up connection will have constant buffering problem.
2. Compatible with Windows PC and MAC (256 MB of RAM or higher)
3. Activity is best viewed on Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher, Safari 5.0 or higher and Firefox 29.0 or higher
4. Adobe Flash Player 12.0 (or higher). Click here to download Adobe Flash Player for free.
5. Adobe Reader to print certificate. Click here to download Adobe Reader for free.
6. Allow ActiveX controls to run on your computer: If the yellow strip appears on the top of your web browser while running the Webcast, right click on it and select Allow blocked contents to run.
Turn the Pop-up blocker off: On the Tools menu, point to Pop-up Blocker, and then click Turn Off Pop-up Blocker
Director, Pulmonary Hypertension Comprehensive Care Center
Medical Director, Cardiovascular Medical Unit
University of Utah Hospital
Faculty Director of Cardiology Education
University of Utah School of Medicine
Salt Lake City, UT