Improving Outcomes in Chronic Limb-threatening Ischemia: Practical Approaches to Above- and Below-the-knee Interventions
Click the "Start Activity" button to indicate you have reviewed the CME/CE information for this activity.Start Activity
• Discuss the goals of treating CLTI
• Interpret data from clinical trials of drug-coated balloons and other interventions for above-the-knee lesions
• Outline current challenges and emerging approaches for below-the-knee interventions
1. Active Internet connection (DSL or Cable). Dial-up connection will have constant buffering problem.
2. Compatible with Windows PC and MAC (256 MB of RAM or higher)
3. Activity is best viewed on Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher, Safari 5.0 or higher and Firefox 29.0 or higher
4. Adobe Flash Player 12.0 (or higher). Click here to download Adobe Flash Player for free.
5. Adobe Reader to print certificate. Click here to download Adobe Reader for free.
6. Allow ActiveX controls to run on your computer: If the yellow strip appears on the top of your web browser while running the Webcast, right click on it and select Allow blocked contents to run.
Turn the Pop-up blocker off: On the Tools menu, point to Pop-up Blocker, and then click Turn Off Pop-up Blocker
• Assessing Risks and Identifying Candidates for Endovascular Intervention
• Above-the-knee Interventions
• Challenges of Below-the-knee PAD
• Follow-up care
Director MGH Vascular Lab
Co-Director of the MGH Vascular Lab
Associate Director of the MGH Wound Care Center
Massachusetts General Hospital