Multidisciplinary Viewpoints on NTM-LD Diagnosis and Management
Click the "View Activity" button to view this activity.View Activity
CME/CE is no longer available for this activity
• Recognize risk factors that place certain individuals at higher risk for developing NTM-LD
• Describe new guideline recommendations for diagnosis and treatment of NTM-LD
• Interpret clinical trial efficacy and safety data with new and emerging approaches to NTM-LD
• Apply knowledge of treatment protocols for NTM-LD to different patient scenarios
1. Recognition of NTM-LD
a. Rising rates and diagnostic delays in NTM-LD
b. Recognizing risk factors to improve early detection of NTM-LD
c. Diagnostic criteria for NTM-LD
Required on CPE-certified activities.
1. Active Internet connection (DSL or Cable). Dial-up connection will have constant buffering problem.
2. Compatible with Windows PC and MAC (256 MB of RAM or higher)
3. Activity is best viewed on Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher, Safari 5.0 or higher and Firefox 29.0 or higher
4. Adobe Flash Player 12.0 (or higher). Click here to download Adobe Flash Player for free.
5. Adobe Reader to print certificate. Click here to download Adobe Reader for free.
6. Allow ActiveX controls to run on your computer: If the yellow strip appears on the top of your web browser while running the Webcast, right click on it and select Allow blocked contents to run.
7. Turn the Pop-up blocker off: On the Tools menu, point to Pop-up Blocker, and then click Turn Off Pop-up Blocker
Antimicrobial Stewardship Clinical Pharmacist Manager
Assistant Professor of Pharmacy, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science
The Academy for Continued Healthcare Learning is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.